Thursday

Oh dear Sweet Kearney Pup...

What a goofy, cuddly canine companion you have become. Just gave you a bath, and you totally tolerated it. Went to the dog park where you could run free. You've been rocking those xmas sweaters quite well I must say:

Laying like a goofy pup! Looks comfy, right? 

We love your scruffy mop top so much we captured your perfect "I'm so emo" look!

There are reindeer antlers on my head? No way!! 

Sometimes I snuggle with my foster mom, even if she puts antlers on me!

Practically anywhere is comfy for this pup! 

Yep, corner space of the couch. :) 

Laying right on top of Laura's head, thats the best!

That's my buddy Monty Kitty, we like to chase each other around in the middle of the night! 

It's also super comfortable on Laura's back too!

Or just to lay next to her on a furry blanket on the bed! 

I will most definitely make someone happy. I'm a great little pup that just wants to snuggle. I may be a little shy at first but I am pretty tolerate with most things. I try to go with the flow to gain more confidence with strangers. I really enjoyed the Dog park today, I got to say hi to some German Shepherds and a little Cattle Dog and romp around in the snow! It was fantastic!